PGA Works Fellowship
Metropolitan Section PGA Foundation Employment Opportunity PGA WORKS Fellowship
The PGA WORKS Fellowship is one of the flagship programs of PGA REACH, the 501c3 charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The PGA WORKS Fellowship aspires to be the most valuable entry-level employment opportunity for individuals from diverse backgrounds to garner experience in various facets of the golf industry.
The PGA WORKS Fellowship program is intentionally focused on engaging a diverse demographic of participants with consideration to gender, age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, and veteran status.
- PGA WORKS Fellowship is a twelve month paid position funded by PGA REACH
- The PGA WORKS Fellow will work in one of 41 PGA Section offices located around the country
- The experience of each PGA WORKS Fellowship may be slightly different due to the different needs of the host PGA Section. The common thread of each Fellow will be spending time focusing on foundation programming consistent with the mission and purpose of PGA REACH and the host PGA Section’s Foundation.
Elibility & Application
The PGA WORKS Fellowship candidates must:
- Successfully apply directly through the host PGA Section (see link for available fellowship positions)
- Be graduates from ANY undergraduate or graduate degree program within the last 12 months
- Be passionate about diversity and inclusion in the game and business of golf
- Be willing to consider a career in the golf industry
Not eligible for participation are undergraduates; PGA Professionals, PGA of America HQ and PGA Section employees and their relatives.
Application deadlines vary by PGA Section. For a list of PGA WORKS Fellowship opportunities and application details, please click here or visit pga.org/jobs