The Microgrant Program offers grants to assist in expanding capacity and technical assistance of an existing program targeted toward strengthening their small business members.
- Must be an existing program targeted toward strengthening small business members.
- Will provide progress reports and present at USPAACC’s national event describing the use of the funds and updates on the program. Recipients will also provide a final report at the end of the grant cycle.
- A current dues-paying member of USPAACC.
- Chamber does not have to be a 501(c)3.
- Cannot use for sponsoring a one-time event.
- The existing program cannot already be funded by another financial institution.
- Applicants can be statewide or a city chamber.