Together, we're stronger
Our corporate members contribute to the business growth of our Asian American members through contract opportunities, program and events while connecting the most innovative and cost-effective suppliers across industries.
- Designated as USPAACC National Corporate Member in print, marketing materials, website, and special announcements
- Display corporation logo prominently on USPAACC “Meet Our Members” web page; link to Corporate Supplier Diversity website from USPAACC Members web page
- Share Corporation’s vendor fairs/trade shows/business opportunity events on USPAACC’s home page rotating banner
- Place company ads and feature company profile, articles and news items in the EastWest Report (USPAACC National Quarterly Newsletter)
- Highlight partnership in USPAACCs media and advertising efforts
- Host a USPAACC event at your headquarters or office
Supplier Development and Education
- Recommend Corporation’s best-performing Asian American suppliers for the Fast 100 Asian American Businesses Awards
- Recommend and sponsor corporation’s suppliers for the Business Express: ReadySetGrow1 executive coaching program
- Disseminate select contract opportunities to Asian American suppliers and receive direct referral of su2ppliers to fulfill Corporation’s unique needs
- Outreach to Asian American business community and tap into USPAACC unique Asian American expertise in research, advertising, and media
- Serve on certification committee and certify Asian American suppliers
Opportunity to coordinate efforts with USPAACC legislative advocacy program.
Updates from USPAACC
- Subscription to EastWest Report via mail
- Market information on Asian American business suppliers and special publications
Membership in one USPAACC Regional Chapter of choice, additional fee for membership in more than one Regional Chapter.
Scholarship for Student(s)
Opportunity to sponsor Hallmark Scholarship(s) in Corporation’s name to support college-bound students in their journey toward higher education.
Opportunity to serve on the USPAACC Advisory Council (for Platinum and Gold members).
Although I was not able to stay for the full conference - I met several business owners and leaders who gave very positive feedback on the conference and the various panels. Some companies I met have reached out to me and I made the introduction to those in our company who may be able to help them. You and your team again did a fantastic job.
Vice President of Supply Chain Management, PG & E
As you know, San Diego was my 4th USPAACC national conference; each conference was exponentially better that the preceding one. San Diego is nostalgic for me because of the robust Nationwide presence and my barometer for success is the feedback from my two executive who attended. They both were thoroughly satisfied with the logistics, content, energy and above all the business value we got out of it. San Diego was a very successful experience.
Supplier Diversity Consultant, Nationwide