USPAACC is seeking an in-house video/media expert. This candidate should understand how to read and follow a run of show, have experience recording remote and in-person video programming, and expert level shooting and editing skills for programs and promotional materials. Candidates will be required to have a deep knowledge of post production workflows and be able to flow seamlessly from shooter to producer to editor. They will be the subject matter expert but also expected to know when to reach out to an external vendor for assistance for larger projects, such as business conferences, scholarship programs, and more.
- Act as main point of contact for all video requests
- Responsible for providing technical/creative production support services to include:
- Producing and directing programs
- Planning technical rehearsals and recorded productions
- Providing voice over services
- Operating studio cameras, video recording devices, microphones, remote camera, broadcast equipment, and teleprompters
- Supervise in-person taped shows and handle post-production.
- Post-production includes: audio and video editing, trimming show for length and clarity, creating promotional video and audio materials (sizzle reels, commercials, etc.), adding graphic elements, checking final version for quality control, managing the YouTube channel, and saving all required videos.
- Coordinate and manage schedules for pre-production, field shoots and post production phases of the project.
- Delivers results under tight deadlines
- Create graphic elements for programs (opening and closing images, countdowns, etc.)
- Maintain the functionality of equipment, to include, but not limited to: conducting routine preventive maintenance and appropriately recording and reporting malfunctions in an expeditious manner
- Maintain communication with all relevant parties to remain aware of timelines and schedules
- Interact with both internal leadership and external contacts relating complex technical issues/solutions
- Interacts with guest speakers, moderators, and panelists from minority-owned small businesses, fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, and diverse chambers of commerce in a professional manner both verbally and in written communication to establish a professional partnership.
- Have and execute a vision for USPAACC productions: be able to analyze programs, decide what is needed/what is not needed, be subject matter expert for productions but also able to research and partner external vendor as needed as point of contact.
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Video, or Television Production OR years of experience in videography, television production, or photo journalism
- Demonstrates technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge in video/television production to include a variety of complex/creative assignments being proficient with audio and video equipment and editing software such as: Adobe Audition Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Corel VideoStudio, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro X, etc.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks. including:
- Follow a script/Run of Show
- Working on a tight production schedule
- Working with talent from government agencies, fortune 500 corporations, and minority-owned businesses
- Modifying/enhancing raw video/audio
- Maintaining & cataloguing footage
- Producing multiple/different supporting graphics
- Overseeing maintenance of video/audio equipment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a 6-month contract with the potential for extension of contract or transition to a full-time role. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends when necessary a plus to achieve the goal
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
All engagements are virtual due to COVID-19, until safe to do otherwise.
Click HERE to apply today!