Global industrial and manufacturing firm Ingersoll Rand presented the Ingersoll Rand Manufacturer Award to GrowSquares, the 1st place winner of US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC)’s 5th annual national “What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Market,” on June 5, 2019 at the Hilton Americas-Houston in Texas.Read More
Get into the Billion-Dollar Supply Chain: Sell to Fortune Corporations, Gov’t Agencies, etc.
USPAACC has announced that Fortune Corporations, Government Agencies (Federal, State and local) and large nonprofits are looking for suppliers from a wide range of industries—IT, staffing, medical supplies, chemical & scientific research & development, food & beverage, architecture & engineering, advertising & marketing, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, etc., at CelebrAsian Procurement Conference, May 31 - June 2, 2017, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA.
Who Should Attend
Suppliers who want to sell to Fortune Corporations, government agencies, and large nonprofits—all are looking for diverse businesses who could supply different kinds of products and services.
Contracting opportunities are available for the following products/services from attending corporations:
- Products/Services - Buying Corporation
- Software & Security - AT&T, Northrop Grumman, Capital One, PNC, Wells Fargo, USPS
- Fintech - Capital One, JP Morgan Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo
- Construction - Southern California Edison, Southern Company, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- Manufacturing - Walmart, Wyndham, Kaiser Permanente
- Healthcare: Medical/Clinical/Research - Kaiser Permanente, Pfizer, Novartis, U.S. Navy, Takeda
- Hospitality - Hilton, Caesars Entertainment, Marriott International, MGM Resorts, Wyndham Food Processing Chemicals - McCormick, PepsiCo
- Electrical Supplies/Products - Schneider Electric, Caesars Entertainment
Who Are the Buyers
Over 100 Fortune 1000 Corporations, Government Agencies (Federal, State and Local), and large nonprofits, will be at this national B2B event, all looking for suppliers who could be part of their multi-billion-dollar supply chain. Suppliers must register by 3 pm EST/ 12 pm PST on Friday, May 12 to be considered in the prescheduled one-on-one meetings.
When Angie Klett, Senior Vice President IT CFO and Chief Procurement Officer at Nationwide, recently visited Howard University – a federally chartered historically black university in Washington, DC – to speak to college students about careers in supply chain, she set up a video call with her sister, a primary school teacher, and her class of 3rd graders, 400 miles away in Columbus, Ohio.Read More
Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), Chief Information Officers (CIOs), and industry-leading technology executives of Fortune 1000 Corporations and Federal as well as Houston government officials will gather to discuss business opportunities available to minority and diverse suppliers during the CTO & CIO Forum.Read More