A Manifesto for AAPI People and Diverse AmericansRead More
Get into the Billion-Dollar Supply Chain: Sell to Fortune Corporations, Gov’t Agencies, etc.
USPAACC has announced that Fortune Corporations, Government Agencies (Federal, State and local) and large nonprofits are looking for suppliers from a wide range of industries—IT, staffing, medical supplies, chemical & scientific research & development, food & beverage, architecture & engineering, advertising & marketing, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, etc., at CelebrAsian Procurement Conference, May 31 - June 2, 2017, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA.
Who Should Attend
Suppliers who want to sell to Fortune Corporations, government agencies, and large nonprofits—all are looking for diverse businesses who could supply different kinds of products and services.
Contracting opportunities are available for the following products/services from attending corporations:
- Products/Services - Buying Corporation
- Software & Security - AT&T, Northrop Grumman, Capital One, PNC, Wells Fargo, USPS
- Fintech - Capital One, JP Morgan Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo
- Construction - Southern California Edison, Southern Company, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- Manufacturing - Walmart, Wyndham, Kaiser Permanente
- Healthcare: Medical/Clinical/Research - Kaiser Permanente, Pfizer, Novartis, U.S. Navy, Takeda
- Hospitality - Hilton, Caesars Entertainment, Marriott International, MGM Resorts, Wyndham Food Processing Chemicals - McCormick, PepsiCo
- Electrical Supplies/Products - Schneider Electric, Caesars Entertainment
Who Are the Buyers
Over 100 Fortune 1000 Corporations, Government Agencies (Federal, State and Local), and large nonprofits, will be at this national B2B event, all looking for suppliers who could be part of their multi-billion-dollar supply chain. Suppliers must register by 3 pm EST/ 12 pm PST on Friday, May 12 to be considered in the prescheduled one-on-one meetings.
The milestone event also paid tribute to select “Stars” from Corporate America, government agencies, and the Asian American business community who have helped USPAACC achieve its mission of providing procurement opportunities for its members, and for creating a unified and amplified voice for inclusion, equality, and economic growth on behalf of the Pan Asian American business community.Read More
USPAACC 2020 What’s Your Pitch Innovation Competition Winners: Ichosia Biotechnology, NU-SET, Tipboxme
After much deliberation, judges of the 6th Annual USPAACC “What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Market” competition have selected the grand prize winner, and the second and third prize winners. Eleven finalists presented their innovations live, to a panel of subject matter expert judges, and before a virtual audience. Check our 2020 winners!Read More