Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial need.Read More
Virtual EBRG Leadership Caucus
- September 4, 2020
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET
USPAACC Employment Business Resource Group (EBRG) Caucus is a way to empower business resource groups that support minorities in their respective companies. Through our caucus, leaders from the respective EBRG come together to share their best practices to create an inclusive and economic ecosystem in their companies.
In the wake of the pandemic, many companies are creating new opportunities to build connections among employees, and they have to work with their EBRGs to foster employee engagement and retention. EBRG's roles are more important than ever for colleagues to connect and support each other both personally and professionally.
That is why today, USPAACC would like to extend an invitation to you to participate in our EBRG Caucus on September 04, 2020 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time, in the title "MANAGING MENTAL HEALTH & WELL-BEING WHILE WORKING VIRTUALLY".
- Jonathan E E Fisher, MD, FACC - Regional Medical Director of the Cardio-Pulmonary-Oncology Rehabilitation and Wellness Program at Novant Health
- Kandace Cooks - Diversity and Inclusion Business Partner and the Global Co-Chair of the ERGB´s at Uber
- Punita Patel - Vice President of Global Supply Diversity at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- 2:00 - 2:02: Opening by USPAACC National President & CEO
- 2:02 – 2:20: Mindfulness and Connection to Mental Health - Dr. Jonathan Fisher
- 2:20 – 2:30: Q&A with Dr. Jonathan Fisher
- 2:30 – 2:45: EBRG Insight from Uber - Kandace Cooks
- 2:45 – 3:00: Q&A with Kandace Cooks
- 3:00 - 3:30: Roundtable discussion among participants
- 3:30 - 3:32: Closing
EBRG members, leaders, and partners will earn and share their ideas on this important topic which is essential and ever more critical during COVID-19. Whether you are going into work or working from home, the pandemic is presenting new and unique challenges. It is important to find new ways to work and interact, while also taking care of our mental health and well-being.
Please let us know your participant by filling in the form by 12:00 pm ET September 04, 2020. We will send more details about the EBRG Caucus content and meeting invite soon.
Registration requiredFill in the form
Share This Event
This is an unmissable event for minority and diverse businesses. Please register in advance to save your spot!Read More