Business Express - REGISTER TODAY
- September 2, September 9, September 23, September 30
Business Express is an executive coaching program specifically created to help small- and medium-sized Asian American and other minority businesses take their businesses to the next level of growth.
We are delighted to inform you that 2020 USPAACC Business Express is coming back!
Business Express focuses on two components of success:
- Operations & Implementation - Learn how to build a scalable, well-managed company, and streamline processes. Plus hear from a business lender on funding options for small businesses, and so much more!
- Financial Analysis & Tools - Learn how to analyze your company’s financial condition, develop strategies to improve profits/cash flow, and create a financial plan relative to your marketing and management strategies.
Each workshop will include both lectures from Vistage CEO Coach - Tim Fulton, President of Small Business Matters, and peer-to-peer discussions that will provide mutual support among business owners.
2. Key takeaways
In the four-day workshop, business owners get a clear perspective of their own business, the critical ingredients for efficient and effective operation, develop their own road map for growth and healthy bottom line, and learn how to become a good leader a business needs to grow.
Especially since small- and medium-sized business owners are adjusting to economic changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this series of workshops will help companies pivot to new opportunities and position themselves for sustainable growth over the next coming years.
Strategic Planning in a Crisis Environment
- Better understand the process of strategic planning for a small business
- The "brutal fact" in your business and how to plan for it
- Strategic intent (Mission, Vision, & Core Values) to change in a crisis
Marketing Strategies for Growth
- How to change your marketing strategies in a crisis
- How to develop and leverage your Competitive Advantage
- Ten "Best Practices" in marketing in a crisis
Leadership in a Crisis
- What is the role of the leader in a small business?
- What is the most effective tool for evaluating your employees during a crisis?
- Ten "Best Practices" for managing people in a crisis
Evaluating Financial Performance & Managing Cash
- How to keep score of your small business financial performance
- "Best Practices" in cash flow management
- How to share financials with your employees
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET, September 02 - Strategic Planning in a Crisis Environment
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET, September 09 - Marketing Strategies for Growth
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET, September 23 - Leadership in a Crisis
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET, September 30 - Evaluating Financial Performance & Managing Cash
4. Workshop Fees
* Workshop Fee will be waived for a USPAACC member company in good standing with (1) a valid certification number or a non-certified membership number and (2) a valid expiration date.
* For a USPAACC non-member company, the meeting setup fee will be
- $50 for a 1-day workshop
- $90 for a 2-day workshop (10% off)
- $135 for a 3-day workshop (10% off)
- $175 for a 4-day workshop (15% off)
If you are interested in attending, please SIGN UP NOW by filling in this form. We will send more details and instructions after receiving your application.
If you are interested in these workshopsSign up here
Share This Event
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.Read More