Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA): Chamber Leadership Development Program
- June 4-5, 2019
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- 1001 Avenida de las Americas
- Houston, TX 77010
- Google Directions
The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is proud to present you a Chamber Leadership Development Program in Houston, TX on June 4-5, 2019. The training program will provide comprehensive business development and leadership training to the leaders of organizations that advocate on behalf of small and diverse-owned businesses.
The CLA program will leverage knowledge from subject matter experts in the higher education and business community to provide leaders with the necessary tools to grow sustainable chmabers/chapters and advocacy organizations to effectively build and strengthen minority, women, LGBT, disability, and veteran business communities.
CLA's Four Core Competencies that participants will learn in-depth knowledge about:
- Fundraising, Grant Writing & Access to Capital
- Leadership Development & Chamber Governance
- Strategic Planning & Business Plan Development
- William A. Brown, Professor, Director of the Center for Nonprofits and Philanthropy & Director of the Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University
- Kenneth Anderson Taylor, Assistant Professor of the Practice & Director of Outreach and Professional Development within the Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University
The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is a coalition formed by the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), US Black Chambers, Inc. (USBC), US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC), and the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundaiton (USPAACC) to produce and deliver a best-in-class intersectional Chamber Leadership Development Program, funded by top small business lender Wells Fargo.