Smriti Zaneveld founded Houston-based Lazarus 3D to transform the way surgeons are trained. She was one of the winners of USPAACC’s 2019 What’s Your Pitch competition. We checked in with her to see how her company has grown and get her advice for future contestants.This year’s pitch competition will be held online. Applications are open until June 15th.Read More
Stacy’s Rise Project
USPAACC Corporate Member PepsiCo created Stacy’s Rise Project™ to help bridge the funding gap for female founders. The 4th annual Rise Project initiative will center around mentoring, supporting and funding female-founded businesses just like Stacy’s®.
Each of the 15 finalists will receive:
- A $10,000 grant to support their business
- Expert advertising counsel
- Donated media space
- 1:1 mentorship from Frito-Lay/PepsiCo leaders.
In order to be eligible for this program, your company must have the following criteria:
- A female-founded small business (in any industry)
- Looking for funding relief
- Giving back to the community through individual efforts, or through your company
- Available to participate in a virtual mentorship program from July to October 2020
Applications open on May 4th, 2020 at 12pm CST and will remain open through June 1st, 2020 at 9am CST.
If you are interested, please click here to apply and learn more about complete program guidelines, application instructions, and the 2019 finalists!