In unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances like the one we are in today, USPAACC is also here to provide good news such as this, the Open For Business Fund, and offer the resources and support to regroup and regain a foothold in business.Read More
Stacy’s Rise Project
USPAACC Corporate Member PepsiCo created Stacy’s Rise Project™ to help bridge the funding gap for female founders. The 4th annual Rise Project initiative will center around mentoring, supporting and funding female-founded businesses just like Stacy’s®.
Each of the 15 finalists will receive:
- A $10,000 grant to support their business
- Expert advertising counsel
- Donated media space
- 1:1 mentorship from Frito-Lay/PepsiCo leaders.
In order to be eligible for this program, your company must have the following criteria:
- A female-founded small business (in any industry)
- Looking for funding relief
- Giving back to the community through individual efforts, or through your company
- Available to participate in a virtual mentorship program from July to October 2020
Applications open on May 4th, 2020 at 12pm CST and will remain open through June 1st, 2020 at 9am CST.
If you are interested, please click here to apply and learn more about complete program guidelines, application instructions, and the 2019 finalists!
Zachary Witman founded Brooklyn-based GrowSquares to take the guesswork out of gardening. Zachary was the grand prize winner of USPAACC’s 2019 What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Market competition held in Houston, TX last June. We recently checked in with him to hear how the company has grown over the past year and what advice he has for future contestants.Read More