College Scholarships / Fellowships
USPAACC strongly believes in investing in our future leaders. Since 1989, over a million dollars in scholarship benefits have been awarded through USPAACC.
Major corporations have established their hallmark scholarships with USPAACC, and Asian American businesses have stepped forward to endow their own-named scholarships. Today, approximately 15-20 scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $5,000 each have been awarded every year to high school seniors nationwide for their post-secondary education. Over 3,000 applications are received annually.College scholarships and fellowships web page
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship
At USPAACC, we know how important it is for schools across the country to identify and remove barriers that prevent students from accessing the nutrition and higher educational opportunities they need in order to learn and succeed. Currently, according to No Kid Hungry®, 22% of U.S. children under age 18 live in poverty, struggling every day with hunger that holds them back from striving to do their best in school. That’s why we have partnered with Denny’s Hungry for Education campaign, a program awarding over $200,000 in scholarships and special incentives to elementary, high school and college students for their innovative ideas on childhood hunger.
Here’s How It Works
- All applicants must be high-school seniors
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- In order to be confirmed as a winner, the student’s parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
- Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for education, such as tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
- GPA level requirement of 3.3 or higher
- Students will need to provide a 300-word essay on how Denny’s can impact childhood hunger in their communities.
- Students can get involved with Hungry for Education by applying for a $2,500 Hungry for Education scholarship at www.dennyshungryforeducation.com
Tuition Funding Sources (TFS) is a website designed to help students find scholarships, college, and career information. Tuition Funding Sources provides access to over 7 million scholarships totaling more than $41 billion to help pay for college.
Go College! Now is bilingual web platform to inspire a college-going culture by providing free access to the award winning film First Generation and college planning resources for students, parents, and educators to help students transition from high school to college and beyond.