College Scholarships / Fellowships
USPAACC strongly believes in investing in our future leaders. Since 1989, over two million dollars in scholarship benefits have been awarded through USPAACC.
Major corporations have established their hallmark scholarships with USPAACC, and Asian American businesses have stepped forward to endow their own-named scholarships. Today, approximately 15-20 scholarships ranging from $3,000 to $5,000 each have been awarded every year to high school seniors nationwide for their post-secondary education. Over 3,000 applications are received annually.College scholarships and fellowships web page
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship
At the U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce, we know how important it is for schools across the country to identify and remove barriers that prevent students from accessing the nutrition and higher educational opportunities they need in order to learn and succeed. According to No Kid Hungry®, 22% of U.S. children under age 18 live in poverty, struggling every day with hunger that holds them back from striving to do their best in school. That’s why we have partnered with Denny’s Hungry for Education campaign, a program awarding over $200,000 in scholarships and special incentives to elementary, high school and college students for their innovative ideas on childhood hunger.
Denny’s will provide two (2) Hungry for Education scholarship with an amount of $3,000 each. Students can get involved with Hungry for Education by applying at www.dennyshungryforeducation.com.
- Attend the CelebrAsian Procurement Conference in San Diego, CA from May 31 – June 2, 2017. *If unable to attend, must forfeit scholarship award
- Prepare a 2-minute acceptance speech to be delivered at the Awards presentation during the CelebrAsian Procurement Conference
- Spend time with USPAACC staff during the conference so both parties could get to know each other
- Write an essay about their experience at the CelebrAsian 2017 Conference within 30 days after the event and send it to USPAACC.
- Write a Thank You note to the sponsor of their scholarship and send it to USPAACC.
- Keep USPAACC informed of their college life and studies during their first four years in college by writing at least once a year.
Tuition Funding Sources (TFS) is a website designed to help students find scholarships, college, and career information. Tuition Funding Sources provides access to over 7 million scholarships totaling more than $41 billion to help pay for college.
Go College! Now is bilingual web platform to inspire a college-going culture by providing free access to the award winning film First Generation and college planning resources for students, parents, and educators to help students transition from high school to college and beyond.