CelebrASIAN is the country’s largest B2B procurement conference convened by pan Asian American businesses to connect with small, medium and large enterprises.Read More
2021 What's Your Pitch - INNOVATION COMPETITION
- March 01, 2021
- 12:00 am ET
Created by the USPAACC, the annual national innovation competition is now in its seventh year. The mission is to shine the spotlight on promising and innovative startups from diverse and emerging industries and put them on the radars of potential investors, Fortune 1000 corporations who are constantly looking for innovations, and the business community who are looking for solutions.
Since 2017, alumni from the competition have raised over $3 million thus far. They have also been featured in Forbes 30 under 30 and have delivered keynote speeches in leading industry events around the world.
Despite all the challenges and uncertainties brought by the pandemic, we presented $40,000 in cash awards to the top 3 winners last year.
Have a business idea that needs funding? Enter your company through the USPAACC's What's Your Pitch Contest!
- Application Deadline on April 30, 2021
- Regional Online Preliminary Rounds on June 8 - 10, 2021
- Northeast & Southeast regional competition: June 8
- Southwest & Midwest regional competition: Jun 9
- West regional competition: Jun 10
- Final Online Round on mid-July, 2021
- 1st winner prize value: $20,000
- 2nd winner prize value: $15,000
- 3rd winner prize value: $5,000
3 Finalists also receive:
- 30-minute one-on-one Coaching session with successful Entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
- PR articles on USPAACC website and credible marketing value to finalists.
- Startup names on USPAACC “What’s Your Pitch” site and social media platforms.
- One-on-one advisory meetings with USPAACC professionals to help guide your business strategy.
- Matched mentorship opportunities and ability to gain business guidance from those who have expertly pioneered your industry
Startups that join the Elimination round will:
- Be a part of USPAACC Pitch Alums Social Group and connect with past competitions’ semi-finalists and finalists.
- Join USPAACC Young Entrepreneur Membership which will give access to discounted and/or free National and regional events.
- Attend USPAACC CelebrASIAN 2021 Business + Procurement Conference, the largest gathering of Asian American B2B business in the United States.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with potential angel investors, venture capitalists, high growth entrepreneurs, potential partners, access to clients, Corporation Executives and SME business owners at USPAACC CelebrASIAN 2021 Business + Procurement Conference.
- Teams that have won/placed in past competitions are not eligible to compete again unless they have a new technology or a completely new venture.
- Each team may bring up to 5 team members including the team leader. A minimum of 2 team members must be present in the in-person portion.
- For the online preliminary round, only one person needs to be on the camera to pitch.
Categories / Sectors
- Consumer Goods
Food and Beverages, Cosmetics & Fashion, B2C Mobile Apps
- Life Science & Healthcare
Medical Technologies, Medical Device, Healthcare IT Solutions, Biotech, Biopharma
AI, Blockchain, Machine Learning, 3D Printing, Cybersecurity, Robotics, IoT, Enterprise Software, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Energy & Utilities
Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, Transportation & Mobility, Hybrid Vehicles, Natural Gas, Oil & Gas Technologies
- Manufacturing, Business Services and Others
All manufacturing and related, Supply Chain, FinTech, Logistics, etc
- All ventures have to be seeking equity/ capital/ early stage investments or angel investments. We do not provide, research grants, loans, friends and family funding or any accelerator, incubator equity funding.
- All ventures have to be for-profits.
An IP is not required but highly recommended.
- Only new ventures in early growth, seed and start-up stage can compete at this competition.
- You may compete in the USPAACC competition more than once. Only previous applicants, who have refined their ideas and products, will be reviewed by the Committee.
- Startups that have raised more than $1 million in equity capital, other than from friends and family.
- Startups that operate as or have participated in M&As, growth and/or expansion of existing companies, franchises, licensing agreements and spinouts from current companies.
Learn more about the competition at What's Your Pitch.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.Apply Now