This is an unmissable event for minority and diverse businesses. Please register in advance to save your spot!Read More
2021 College Scholarship - Apply Now!
- January 25, 2021
- 12:00 am ET
USPAACC, since its founding in 1984, has donated over two million dollars in scholarship benefits to exceptional high school students who are pursuing post-secondary education. The goal of the USPAACC Scholarship is to help students pursue their aspirations and be an inspiration for future generations of Asian Americans.
In addition to the scholarship, the winners will be asked to take part in virtual scholarship activities, more will be announced in the coming months.
Value of the awards: between $3,000 to $5,000
Number of the awards: up to 15
Completed online application: Due date April 30, 2021
Prepare supporting documents
Your 2" x 2" Photo
2 essays to answers 2 questions
- Question 1: Please tell us about yourself including the obstacles you faced along the way and how you overcame these obstacles.
- Question 2: If awarded this scholarship, how do you imagine your relationship with USPAACC will assist you in giving back to the community at large?
The essay must be submitted as a part of the online application.
High school Transcript
High school transcript capturing the past two years of coursework.
A copy of the most recent (2019 or 2020) household tax return signed and dated by taxpayer(s).
Must include the applicant’s name, a statement of the actual household income, and the taxpayer’s signature. Please black out all social security numbers as a security precaution.
Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendation from those listed as references in the application: (1) one from high school, and (1) one from a community service organization,
Information on the proposed post-secondary course of study (major) and associated costs (tuition/room/board for one university the applicant is applying for).
- A high school senior
- Of Asian Pacific Island heritage (except for Bruce Lee Scholarship)
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Beginning full-time study at an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States in Fall 2020
- Academic achievement of 3.3 GPA or higher
- Leadership in extracurricular activities
- Involvement in community service
- Financial need
Scholarship recipients are asked to
- Participate in virtual scholarship activities, more will be announced in the coming months.
- Write a Thank You Letter to the sponsor of their scholarship and send it to USPAACC.
- Keep USPAACC informed of their college life and studies during their first four years in college by writing at least once a year.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.Apply Now!
Share This Event
USPAACC’s LiveTALK is a 45 minute to 1 hour long live discussion with speakers who share best practices, strategies, and answer questions on various topics such as financial stability, workforce engagement, business restructuring plans, stakeholder relationships, and opportunities that are opening up within supply chains.Read More