The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is proud to present you a Chamber Leadership Development Program to navigate through Leadership and Chamber Governance on July 28, August 4, August 11, and August 25!Read More
Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking Meeting with Goldman Sachs 10,000
- August 12, 2020
- Virtual Event
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.
USPAACC will set up virtual one-on-one business matchmaking meetings based on the demand for products and services from our corporate members and supporters. If you like to apply for this meeting opportunities, please complete this form by 12:00 pm ET on Friday, August 07, 2020.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a $500 million investment to help small businesses create jobs and economic opportunity by providing them with greater access to business education, financial capital, and business support services.
The purpose of this meeting is to meet small business owners who are interested in participating in Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses scholarship program. (More details at https://icic.org/urban-busines... will need to meet the following requirements:
1. The owner or co-owner of the business apply
2. The business has been in operation for at least two (2) years
3. Annual revenues are above $150,000
4. The business has at least 4 employees
We will contact you only when you receive a meeting request. Meetings are set up on a company basis, not on the individual basis. USPAACC certified members with a valid certification number and expiration date will receive priority to join a meeting if a member can provide requested commodity or services.
- If you receive a meeting request, the meeting setup fee will be FREE for a USPAACC member company in good standing with (1) a valid certification number or a non-certified membership number and (2) a valid expiration date.
- For a company that is NOT a USPAACC member, please sign up for our membership program if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
Fill out the form in the link provided belowApply Now