USPAACC’s LiveTALK is a 45 minute to 1 hour long live discussion with speakers who share best practices, strategies, and answer questions on various topics such as financial stability, workforce engagement, business restructuring plans, stakeholder relationships, and opportunities that are opening up within supply chains.Read More
Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking Meeting with FDIC
- November 17, 2020
USPAACC will set up virtual one-on-one business matchmaking meetings with Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) based on the demand for products and services from our corporate members and supporters. If you like to apply for the meeting opportunities, please complete this form by Friday, October 30, 2020, by 9 pm EDT.
We will contact you only when you receive a meeting request.
- If you receive a meeting request, the meeting setup fee will be free for a USPAACC member company in good standing with (1) a valid certification number or a non-certified membership number and (2) a valid expiration date.
- For a USPAACC non-member company, the meeting setup fee will be $100 if you receive a meeting request. The payment must be made before the meeting.
Meetings are set up on a company basis, not on an individual basis. USPAACC certified members with a valid certification number and expiration date will receive priority to join a meeting if a member provides the requested commodity or services below:
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services - NAICS code: 518210
- Investment Banking and Securities Dealing - NAICS code: 523110
- Offices of Real Estate Appraisers - NAICS code: 531320
- Other Activities Related to Real Estate - NAICS code: 531390
- All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services - NAICS code: 541990
- Office Administrative Services - NAICS code: 561110
- Security Guards and Patrol Services - NAICS code: 561612
- Professional and Management Development Training - NAICS code: 611430
The meeting date will be on Tuesday, November 17, 2020. You would hear from us within a week before the meeting date if you are selected.
Fill out the form in the link provided belowApply Now
Share This Event
We are pleased to invite you to join our virtual business meeting with Facebook on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm ET where you can be updated on how to do business with them, their requirements, and procedures.Read More