The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is proud to present you a Chamber Leadership Development Program to navigate through Leadership and Chamber Governance on July 28, August 4, August 11, and August 25!Read More
Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking Meeting with PNC Bank
- July 27, 2020
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm ET
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.
USPAACC will set up virtual one-on-one business matchmaking meetings based on the demand for products and services from our corporate members and supporters. If you like to apply for the meeting opportunities, please complete this form by Monday, July 20 at 11 am EDT.
PNC Bank is looking for suppliers who can provide commodity or services below:
- Property Management
- ATM Installation or Repair
- Advertising and Marketing
- Market Research
- Appraisal Services
- Lending and Mortgage Services
- Office Supplies
We will contact you only when you receive a meeting request. Meetings are set up on a company basis, not on the individual basis. USPAACC certified members with a valid certification number and expiration date will receive priority to join a meeting if a member can provide requested commodity or services.
- If you receive a meeting request, the meeting setup fee will be FREE for a USPAACC member company in good standing with (1) a valid certification number or a non-certified membership number and (2) a valid expiration date.
- For a company that is NOT a USPAACC member, the meeting setup fee will be $100 if you receive a meeting request. The payment must be made before the meeting.
Fill out the form in the link provided belowApply Now