Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial need.Read More
USPAACC What's Your Pitch? Innovations Meet the Market - National Final Round
- September 24
- 12:30 - 4:00 PM ET
Tune in on Thursday, September 24, 2020 to watch LIVE What's Your Pitch? - Final Round where 12 contestants around the country will pitch against each other to win the highest prizes.
4 Finalists will receive
- Cash-prizes with a total value up to $50,000, no equity or ownership from investors.
- 30-minute one-on-one Coaching sessions with successful Entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
- PR articles on the USPAACC website and credible marketing value to finalists.
- Startup names on USPAACC "What's Your Pitch" site and social media platforms
- One-on-one advisory meetings with USPAACC professionals to help guide your business strategy
- Matched mentorship opportunities and the ability to gain business guidance from those who have expertly pioneered your industry.
Especially the Audience's Favorite prize will be rewarded to the contestant who receives the highest vote from the audience during the LIVE Final Round.
The Audience Favorite prize $5,000 will be rewarded to the contestant who receives the highest vote from the audience during the LIVE Final Round. The winner of the Audience Favorite prize will be announced tonight at www.uspaacc.com.
- Your vote is eligible for counting if you are a registered attendee who signs in to watch the competition LIVE for at least 30 minutes. Non-registered votes will not be counted.
- Each attendee can only vote ONCE for ONE contestant. Any additional votes from the same attendee will not be counted.
- The live voting window will begin from 12:30 pm Eastern Time on September 24, 2020, and end in 10 minutes after the competition ends.
- What's Your Pitch Final Round moderators, judges, and USPAACC staff's votes are ineligible for the Audience Favorite Prize.
- Bia Power - David Morales (website)
- Boxy Books - Deanna Geier (website)
- Expert Minute - Max Lidster (website)
- Happy Feet N Hands - Joyce Sloss (website)
- HiEd Success - Preeti Tanwar (website)
- Ichosa - Sebastian Ortiz (website)
- Loopy Goods - Kieara Gunn (website)
- NuSet Inc - Caron Ng (website)
- Oh Yes! Shave - Tracy David (website)
- RMI Insights - Varun Balan (website)
- Tip Box Me - Sudhanshu Luthra (website)
- Michael Herrera - Program Manager, Supplier Diversity & Development, Southern California Edison
- Terry Hsiao - Director, Washington DC MIT Alumni Angel Group
Where can you watch LIVE?
- REGISTER HERE to watch on GotoWebinar
Free live streaming. Add this program to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add to calendar
Share This Event
This is an unmissable event for minority and diverse businesses. Please register in advance to save your spot!Read More