Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial needRead More
USPAACC WebCAST: Rebooting Our Economy
- April 23, 2020
- 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm EST
- Webcast: please register to receive instructions to attend
USPAACC’s WebCAST on Rebooting our Economy will focus on bringing the right financial resources and supply chain opportunities to the small, medium enterprises and diverse owned businesses. We will have speakers that talk about the commercial banking experience, loan processes, supply chain opportunities and supplier needs in the finance and utilities industries, and get insight for the economic outlook for 2020.
- How does the bank process your PPP application once it arrives the bank?
- Why Supplier Diversity is an important tool to access business opportunities in the banks who disburse the $349 billion and soon to increase by $250 billion PPP and EDIL assistance from the Federal Government ?
- Why the utility industry (electricity, gas, water) is a major business source for small, minority and diverse businesses?
- What are the business opportunities?
- What is the economic outlook in the short and long term?
- What are the reasons that this market will rebound?
- Susan Allen, National President & CEO, USPAACC
- Regina Heyward, Head of Supplier Diversity, Wells Fargo
- Andrew Moy, Executive Vice President, Division Executive at Wells Fargo Commercial Banking for Diversified Sector Management
- Kei Sasaki, Regional Chief Investment Officer Northeast, Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Joyce Lui, Business Account Manager, Southern California Edison
- Michael Herrera, Program Manager, Supplier Diversity & Development, Southern California Edison
- Elizabeth Martinez, Director of Government Relations, Meruelo Enterprises
We provide easy-access options to join this WebCAST this Thursday, April 23 at 1:30 pm EST. You can choose one of them.
- Add a reminder to your calendar now to watch on USPAACC Youtube:
Apple | Google | Office 365 | Outlook | Outlook.com | Yahoo
- Register now on GoToWebinar to receive an email confirmation. If you prefer to listen to the WebCAST with your phone or have limited access to YouTube, please register on GoToWebinar in advance.
- Watch the live webcasting on USPAACC Facebook or https://uspaacc.com/
Register to attend WebCAST
Share This Event
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.Read More