Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial needRead More
USPAACC LiveTALK: Realistic and Responsible Plan to Reopen the Economy
- May 12, 2020
- 1:00pm EDT
- Virtual Event
What questions will we discuss in the LiveTALK this Tuesday, May 12th at 1:00pm EST?
- What are the most important factors policymakers should be thinking about now as they seek to reopen the economy?
- What are the expectations we should have about how COVID-19 will continue to impact our society?
- What role can employers and businesses play in the ongoing fight against coronavirus?
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Register on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms because of company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen LiveTALK.
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add to Calendar
Share This Event
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.Read More