USPAACC’s LiveTALK is a 45 minute to 1 hour long live discussion with speakers who share best practices, strategies, and answer questions on various topics such as financial stability, workforce engagement, business restructuring plans, stakeholder relationships, and opportunities that are opening up within supply chains.Read More
USPAACC LiveTALK: Realistic and Responsible Plan to Reopen the Economy
- May 12, 2020
- 1:00pm EDT
- Virtual Event
What questions will we discuss in the LiveTALK this Tuesday, May 12th at 1:00pm EST?
- What are the most important factors policymakers should be thinking about now as they seek to reopen the economy?
- What are the expectations we should have about how COVID-19 will continue to impact our society?
- What role can employers and businesses play in the ongoing fight against coronavirus?
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Register on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms because of company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen LiveTALK.
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add to Calendar
Share This Event
We are pleased to invite you to join our virtual business meeting with Facebook on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm ET where you can be updated on how to do business with them, their requirements, and procedures.Read More