The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is proud to present you a Chamber Leadership Development Program to navigate through Leadership and Chamber Governance on July 28, August 4, August 11, and August 25!Read More
USPAACC LiveTALK: Realistic and Responsible Plan to Reopen the Economy
- May 12, 2020
- 1:00pm EDT
- Virtual Event
What questions will we discuss in the LiveTALK this Tuesday, May 12th at 1:00pm EST?
- What are the most important factors policymakers should be thinking about now as they seek to reopen the economy?
- What are the expectations we should have about how COVID-19 will continue to impact our society?
- What role can employers and businesses play in the ongoing fight against coronavirus?
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Register on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms because of company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen LiveTALK.
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add to Calendar
Share This Event
With businesses battling uncertainty and reopening plans in limbo, the need for USPAACC’s services is greater than ever. That’s why we launched LiveTALK, a series dedicated to helping Asian-American businesses access the information, resources and honest conversations they need to thrive, even in times of crisis.For notifications on our latest episodes, follow us on Facebook and subscribe to the USPAACC and KVibe TV YouTube channels. You can also find LiveTALK recordings on our homepage.See you at the next LiveTALK!Read More