USPAACC’s LiveTALK is a 45 minute to 1 hour long live discussion with speakers who share best practices, strategies, and answer questions on various topics such as financial stability, workforce engagement, business restructuring plans, stakeholder relationships, and opportunities that are opening up within supply chains.Read More
USPAACC LiveTALK: Race Relations, a National Conversation
- July 29, 2020
- 2:00 pm EDT - 3:15 pm EDT
- Virtual Event
Recent events have laid bare long-standing racial fault lines and disparities in our country. The global pandemic unleashed a wave of violent hostility toward Asian Americans because they look Chinese, and Black and Latino communities have been disproportionately infected by the virus. The killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor by police have forced a reckoning with entrenched racial injustice in America. All that has brought race relations and the racial divide into light, and yet to be addressed in a large public forum.
This talk will bring together Asian American, Black and Latino leaders across industries to take stock of where we are and what we can do to support each other in this difficult moment. Panelists will also explore how we can heal these fault lines and collectively address racial disparities.
- Jimmie Paschall - Executive VP & Head of Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion, Wells Fargo
- Susan Au Allen - National President & CEO, USPAACC
- Georgette Dixon - Senior VP & Senior Director of External Relations for National Constituents, Wells Fargo
- Clint Odom - Senior VP, National Urban League
- Mark Madrid - CEO, Latino Business Action Network
- Nydia Han - Anchor & Consumer Investigative Reporter, ABC/Philadelphia News
- Jeff Lin - Co-Founder, ADMERASIA
- Neera Bahl - Managing Member, Neera Bahl Legal Consulting LLC
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
- Register here to watch on GotoWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms due to company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen in the LiveTALK
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add the Event to Your Calendar
Share This Event
We are pleased to invite you to join our virtual business meeting with Facebook on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm ET where you can be updated on how to do business with them, their requirements, and procedures.Read More