Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial needRead More
USPAACC LiveTALK: Race Relations, a National Conversation
- July 29, 2020
- 2:00 pm EDT - 3:15 pm EDT
- Virtual Event
Recent events have laid bare long-standing racial fault lines and disparities in our country. The global pandemic unleashed a wave of violent hostility toward Asian Americans because they look Chinese, and Black and Latino communities have been disproportionately infected by the virus. The killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor by police have forced a reckoning with entrenched racial injustice in America. All that has brought race relations and the racial divide into light, and yet to be addressed in a large public forum.
This talk will bring together Asian American, Black and Latino leaders across industries to take stock of where we are and what we can do to support each other in this difficult moment. Panelists will also explore how we can heal these fault lines and collectively address racial disparities.
- Jimmie Paschall - Executive VP & Head of Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion, Wells Fargo
- Susan Au Allen - National President & CEO, USPAACC
- Georgette Dixon - Senior VP & Senior Director of External Relations for National Constituents, Wells Fargo
- Clint Odom - Senior VP, National Urban League
- Mark Madrid - CEO, Latino Business Action Network
- Nydia Han - Anchor & Consumer Investigative Reporter, ABC/Philadelphia News
- Jeff Lin - Co-Founder, ADMERASIA
- Neera Bahl - Managing Member, Neera Bahl Legal Consulting LLC
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
- Register here to watch on GotoWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms due to company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen in the LiveTALK
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Add the Event to Your Calendar
Share This Event
For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.Read More