CelebrASIAN is the country’s largest B2B procurement conference convened by pan Asian American businesses to connect with small, medium and large enterprises.Read More
USPAACC LiveTALK: FOCUS from Start-ups to Established Businesses
- June 08, 2020
- 2:00pm EDT
- Virtual Event
In the LiveTALK this Monday, June 8 at 2:00pm EDT, Patrick Lee will share his tips on how to
- Maintain focus for startups
- Optimize cashflow in doing business
- Launch your Minimum Viable Product efficiently
There will be opportunities to ask your questions in person, but you have to submit your personal questions in advance. We will make every effort to have them answered during the event. To submit your question, please just fill in the form at https://tinyurl.com/y8tfzrq5 by June 06, 2020.
Where can you watch it live?
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Register on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms because of company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen LiveTALK.
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Register now
Share This Event
USPAACC’s LiveTALK is a 45 minute to 1 hour long live discussion with speakers who share best practices, strategies, and answer questions on various topics such as financial stability, workforce engagement, business restructuring plans, stakeholder relationships, and opportunities that are opening up within supply chains.Read More