Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial need.Read More
USPAACC LiveTALK: FOCUS from Start-ups to Established Businesses
- June 08, 2020
- 2:00pm EDT
- Virtual Event
In the LiveTALK this Monday, June 8 at 2:00pm EDT, Patrick Lee will share his tips on how to
- Maintain focus for startups
- Optimize cashflow in doing business
- Launch your Minimum Viable Product efficiently
There will be opportunities to ask your questions in person, but you have to submit your personal questions in advance. We will make every effort to have them answered during the event. To submit your question, please just fill in the form at https://tinyurl.com/y8tfzrq5 by June 06, 2020.
Where can you watch it live?
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Register on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms because of company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen LiveTALK.
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
Free live streaming. Add this LiveTALK to your calendar today to get a reminder to tune in!Register now
Share This Event
This is an unmissable event for minority and diverse businesses. Please register in advance to save your spot!Read More