USPAACC LiveTALK - Doing Business with the Department of Treasury
- May 20, 2020
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Virtual Event
What can you walk away with from LiveTALK this Wednesday, May 20th at 2:00pm EST?
- Understanding how the Department of Treasury conducts business
- Advice for small business to work with the Department of Treasury
- A success story of how a small business landed a contract with the Department of Treasury
Where can you watch the live?
- Watch live on Facebook Live
- Watch live on USPAACC YouTube
- Watch live on KVibe TV YouTube
- Watch live on USPAACC Homepage
- Register now here to watch on GoToWebinar if you cannot access social media platforms due to company policy. You will receive a link/dial-in number to watch/listen in the LiveTALK
Share This Event
The Chamber Leadership Alliance (CLA) is proud to present you a Chamber Leadership Development Program to navigate through Leadership and Chamber Governance on July 28, August 4, August 11, and August 25!Read More