For 20 years, we have held our signature Pre-scheduled 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking at USPAACC's annual CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conferences. USPAACC's Virtual 1-on-1 Business Matchmaking is a program designed to match potential AAB/SME suppliers to Corporate/Government buyers requests to diversify supply chains in a virtual platform.Read More
“What’s Your Pitch” Innovations Meet the Market - Virtual Preliminary Round hosted by USPAACC Northeast region
- July 9, 2020
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
- Virtual Event
About this Event
Want to watch entrepreneurs with a unique business idea, product, or service? Are you an investor looking for the next great thing to invest in? Are you a corporate buyer looking for an innovative product or service? If so, this program is just for you!
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Energy & Utilities
- High Tech
- Manufacturing, Business Services & Other...
Regional Online Preliminary Rounds for 4 regions for the month of July
- Northeast & DC National region - July 9, 2020
- Greater Washington D.C. Area - Online competition where 20 semifinalists will be chosen to move on to the final round
4 Finalists will receive
- Cash-prizes only, no equity or ownership from investors.
- 30-minute one-on-one Coaching sessions with successful Entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
- PR articles on USPAACC website and credible marketing value to finalists.
- Startup names on USPAACC "What's Your Pitch" site and social media platforms
- One-on-one advisory meetings with USPAACC professionals to help guide your business strategy
- Matched mentorship opportunities and ability to gain business guidance from those who have expertly pioneered your industry.
"Preparing for the pitch competition helped me hone in on effectively relaying our value proposition effectively to an audience. The subsequent advisory meetings pushed me to focus on one vertical for our technology "
- Karen Taylor Yee, Onederful
"The competition provided a friendly environment to pitch and get to know other startups. I connected with a couple of mentors who I still meet with regularly and one who invested in our startup"
- Emily Dong, Pawprint
For more information on the competition and qualifications visit our "What's Your Pitch" here.
Share This Event
Save the dates December 8 to join our 2020 CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conference in a virtual platform. You will gain valuable insights, grow connections, and meet digital technology and information leadership.Read More