Each year, USPAACC awards $60,000 to $100,000 in educational benefits to some of the most talented and hardworking college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate academic achievement, community service and financial need.Read More
Chief Procurement Officers (CPO) Forum & Financial Services Brunch
- November 16, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm ET
Save the dates on November 16 to join our 2020 CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conference in a virtual platform where you will gain valuable insight, grow connections, and meet procurement leadership.
Coming on the heels of the 2020 President Election, you will hear an economic outlook on what 2021 will bring for domestic business and international trade -- a refreshing eye-opener!
Launched in 2011, the CPO Forum is a “Don’t Miss” procurement event for minority and diverse suppliers.
This is USPAACC’s 35th Anniversary. It is also Unity Week.
- The CPO Forum will kick off Unity Week, a celebration of diversity, equity, inclusion, and collaboration among diverse business communities.
- In 2011, a few organizations came together to form the National Business Inclusion Consortium. USPAACC was there.
- Today, the top 10 national U.S. diverse business organizations, Disabilities:IN, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce, NMSDC, NaVOBA, USBC, USHCC, USPAACC, WeCONNECT, WBENC, and WIPP, are the Consortium.
The CPO Forum, “Supplier Chain Impacts and Contributions of Small, Minority and Diverse Businesses During the Pandemic Crisis” will
- Share success stories.
- Articulate the positive impacts minority and diverse suppliers have in helping to meet demands.
- Discuss future procurement processes.
- Share new strategies for shaping the future domestic and global supply chain.
Small, minority and diverse businesses wanting to align with the strategic plans of these corporations MUST NOT MISS THIS FORUM!
Program details below:
Theme: Supply Chain Impact and Contributions of MBEs during the Pandemic Crisis
Date & Time: Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:00 - 1:30 pm Eastern Time
- Anthony D. Wilbon, PhD, Dean of Howard University School of Business
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Vice President, IT Chief Financial Officer, Chief Procurement Officer and the Business Transformation Office Leader, Nationwide
- Joanna Zhong, Senior Vice President, Asian Segment, Wells Fargo
- Shannon Seery, Economist, Wells Fargo’s Corporate and Investment Bank
- Charles White, Vice President, Procurement, Nationwide
- Keith Sultana, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain & Operational Services, Trane Technologies
- Wassel Lewis, Vice President of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Aflac
- James Haddow, Director, Center for Excellence in Supply Chain Management, Howard University School of Business
- Tanya Penny, Executive Director, USPAACC CPO Council, Adjunct Professor, Howard University & Senior VP, Strategic Initiatives, Ampcus, Inc.
Please complete the interest form to receive firsthand updates and a registration link!
Watch the Livestreaming at 12 pm ET on Nov. 16!WATCH NOW
Share This Event
This is an unmissable event for minority and diverse businesses. Please register in advance to save your spot!Read More