USPAACC and the Executive Sponsor Wells Fargo are pleased to invite local/regional organizations to participate in the 2016 Microgrant Program, which offers grants to assist in expanding capacity and technical assistance of an existing program targeted toward strengthening their small business members.
A total of $75,000 will be provided this year to local/regional chambers.
- Must be an existing program targeted toward strengthening small business members.
- Will provide progress reports and present at USPAACC’s national event describing the use of the funds and updates on the program. Recipients will also provide a final report at the end of the grant cycle.
- A current dues-paying member of USPAACC.
- Chamber does not have to be a 501(c)3.
- Cannot use for sponsoring a one-time event.
- The existing program cannot already be funded by another financial institution.
- Applicants can be statewide or a city Chamber.
Winners of the 2016 Microgrants
- Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce
- USPAACC – Southeast Chapter
- Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- USPAACC-SW Chapter
- USPAACC- Northeast Region
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Kansas City