USPAACC’s National President & CEO, Susan Au Allen with a longtime Member Kurt Nguyen, CEO, Qnexis at The Minority-Owned Small Business Roundtable organized by House Small Business Committee, Rayburn House Office Building, February 2, 2016.

USPAACC National President & CEO, Susan Au Allen, was inducted into the WBE Hall of Fame along with other women business leaders on December 7, 2015 in Irving, TX.

USPAACC’s Susan Au Allen with SE Region Leadership Team and Top Asian American Business Award recipients at the 2016 Annual Business Summit, UPS HQ, Atlanta, GA

/

UPCOMING EVENTS

Business Roundtable Matchmaking & Networking Reception

Join us for a business roundtable matchmaking & networking reception, where you will have a chance to sit down with folks in supplier diversity, procurement and...

Chamber Training Institute

The Chamber Training Institute program, exclusively sponsored by Wells Fargo, and presented by four partners: USHCC, U.S. Black Chamber, NGLCC and USPAACC,...

Chamber Training Institute

The Chamber Training Institute program, exclusively sponsored by Wells Fargo, and presented by four partners: USHCC, U.S. Black Chamber, NGLCC and USPAACC,...

BLOG

How to do Business with the Fortune 100

January 05, 2016

98% of all businesses within the US and abroad are small to medium-sized businesses.  It is only the remaining 2% that make up the “big” businesses, or what we call Fortune Corporations.  They are the mega yachts and luxury cruises in the ocean of business opportunities, community and...

Read more

Women in Business: Superwomen

December 09, 2015

There is no denying that women are making history and changing the face of this nation’s economy.  Today, women hold over 51% of all management and professional positions.  Moreover, about 29% of America’s business owners are women.  The advantage to these statistics does more...

Read more

OUR 2015 SPONSORS

  • Ampcus
  • Comcast/NBC Universal
  • DCR WorkForce
  • Marriott International
  • PepsiCo
  • SevenTablets
  • Sigma Aldrich
  • Wells Fargo
  • Caesar’s Entertainment
  • Chen Foundation
  • CompuGain
  • CVS Caremark
  • DuPont
  • Enterprise Holdings
  • Facebook
  • Hilton Worldwide
  • Home Depot
  • Ingersoll Rand
  • JP Morgan Chase
  • US Postal Service
  • UPS
  • Yash Solutions