Our government members contribute to the business growth of our Asian American members through contract opportunities, program and events while connecting the most innovative and cost-effective suppliers across industries.
- Designated as USPAACC Government Partner or Non-Profit Member in USPAACC print and marketing materials
- Access to USPAACC Database
- Opportunity to post RFPs viewable by all USPAACC supplier members nationwide
- Opportunity to search national database of USPAACC supplier members, view profiles with product/services descriptions and Certification qualifications
- Eligible to apply for USPAACC Government Agency or Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award
- Recruitment and direct referral of Asian American suppliers specific to your organization’s needs
- Dissemination of selected contract opportunities to Asian American suppliers
- Opportunities to outreach to the Asian American business community
- Opportunity to highlight partnership in media
- Opportunity to host a USPAACC event at your headquarters or offices
- Opportunity to tap into USPAACC’s unique Asian American expertise in research, advertising and media
- Receive East West Report (USPAACC’s National Newsletter)
* Any member wishing to contribute beyond the annual due will be designated as a Supporter and will receive priority for selection to boards and committees (exact appointment determined by level of contribution, rotation and approval process).